Updated software will help you to keep Ubuntu Operating System more Error free, more feature-able and more securities, which will help you to work smoothly. If you want to keep your Ubuntu operating system up-to-date follow the following steps:
- Go to Dash home in Launcher.
- Write Update Manager in search field.
- Click on Update Manager Ide.
- Click on Check button to check for updates. You can see the exact number of updates and the total size of selected items.
- After Checking update click on Install Updates button and wait. (If you wish you can uncheck the unnecessary update item before click on Install Updates.)
- Now restart your operating system. You are now updated.
At first your system will download the update and then it will install to existing system. It should be batter to be connected your system with power supply at the time of update to avoid problem.
Try it yourself.